Visual / Graphic Designer
Wevr is building an exciting and disruptive new cloud platform designed specifically for 3D content creators. Game-engine agnostic and integrated with content creation tools, the platform will help creators iterate, collaborate and share their projects easily and at scale.
We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations in digital media. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled in every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable.
If being part of a new platform team with an opportunity to shape the next wave of 3D/spatial computing makes you tick, we’d like to hear from you.
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity including creation of graphics, icons, fonts, etc. for use across the company website, software and marketing assets
- Develop concepts and design rules and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the market and the business to execute informed visual designs
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with cross discipline product teams
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Experience designing graphics for cloud/web-based platforms
- 5+ years experience (academic and professional) in graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
This is a part time position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States..