Wevr is building an exciting and disruptive new cloud platform designed specifically for 3D content creators. Game-engine agnostic and integrated with content creation tools, the platform will help creators iterate, collaborate and share their projects easily and at scale.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to lead the development of artist-friendly and easy-to-use product design for our customers.
If being part of a new platform team with an opportunity to shape the next wave of 3D/spatial computing makes you tick, we’d like to hear from you.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing flows and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you must have experience with modern design software and wireframe/prototype tools.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate interface and experience design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI stories and prototypes using modern design tools
- Collaborate with a graphic designer to develop testable mockups and present and gather feedback from key stakeholders
- Conduct early user feedback sessions and identify and troubleshoot UX problems using data analytics
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional creativity and innovative experience design skills
- Experience designing UI/UX for cloud/web-based platforms
- 5+ years experience (academic and professional) in interface design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern design software such as Figma
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
This is a part time position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.