Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
Wevr is building an exciting and disruptive new cloud platform designed specifically for 3D content creators. Game-engine agnostic and integrated with content creation tools, the platform will help creators iterate, collaborate and share their projects easily and at scale.
We are looking for highly skilled software engineers with experience in cloud based SaaS platform development to join our platform team.
Our ideal candidate has expert knowledge in designing and engineering platforms and a deep understanding of the fusion of modern devops approaches and developer workflows.
If being part of a new platform team with an opportunity to shape the next wave of 3D/spatial computing makes you tick, we’d like to hear from you.
- Hands on coding for critical modules of the product.
- Develop, integrate, test, and deploy services and systems that serve millions of creative users.
- Be a valued contributor, problem-solver, and team player in a cross-functional, agile environment.
- Collaborate with 3D content production experts to understand and analyze requirements and design new services and workflows
- Write code you are proud to share, and deliver it with urgency and quality.
- Continuously work with product managers and UX designers to help shape the strategy for the next wave of product features and system capabilities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Solid track record of developing challenging and ambitious projects.
- 5+ years experience developing commercial software, preferably enterprise-class platforms and related applications.
- Hands-on experience in enterprise backend stacks and a deep technical knowledge of both proprietary and open-source platforms and their underlying technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with technical and non-technical teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field (software engineering or information technology preferred)
- Proven ability to document design processes, including development, tests, analytics, and troubleshooting
- Experience with rapid development cycles in a cloud/web-based environment
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.