Senior Software Engineer:
We’re looking for a full-time Senior Software Engineer to help us build WEVR’s Virtual Reality Transport platform for delivering high-quality VR content.
- Developing new systems to extend platform capabilities.
- Maintaining existing code base.
- Improving key functionality and performance.
- Tackling issues with emerging technologies in a growing space.
- Strong C++ knowledge with at least 5 years of professional experience.
- Comfort with multiple programming languages.
- Good understanding of system design and implementation of scalable solutions.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with writing highly performant code.
- Excitement about VR and the possibilities it will bring.
- Experience in writing Direct X11 and windows native code.
- Experience developing for mobile platforms.
- Experience with Java and Lua.
- Enjoys diverse environments and new challenges.
- Knows that milliseconds come with decimal points.
Benefits & Perks:
- Compensation + Equity
- Contribution to Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Contribution to Life & Disability Insurance
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible hours
- Stocked kitchen, unlimited LaCroix
- Open office space
- Work with a brilliant, passionate team
- Work in sunny LA, in the heart of Venice Beach
- Office is a short walk from the beach
- Early access to new VR technology
- Free lunch delivered twice a week
- Awesome company culture, small team environment